Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weddings

Weddings.  So many different kinds.  Different kinds for different folks.  Some are simple, some are fancy, and some are dramatic.  I feel like the type of wedding you and yours choose says a lot about your relationship style.  
My first one was relatively mellow, but combined with the trappings of a holiday.  I'm not really sure what that says about the relationship.  The fact that we're now divorced (almost) seems to say a lot more.  
2 years ago I said I'd never do it again.  Funny how now that it's not an option, I feel disappointed that it's not.  Feeling that way about a couple things lately.
That's just me being melancholy.  And it's silly.  These are things that I can't change.  And I'm happy with my life.  

Guess it's just human nature to want what we can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment