Sunday, September 21, 2014

Back to being an adult.

The last 6 months or so have been pretty busy.  Moving, new job.... Ok NO job.  Sick family, funeral, family drama to the max.  Another short term job, and permanent hire at a new job that I had to wait to start (government red tape), divorce delays and dean, continuing family drama, boyfriend getting laid off, girlfriend having surgery, and starting a new job, and now boyfriend starting a new job... (Also waiting on the gov't red tape)

Tomorrow is my first day at the new job.  I'm hoping to hell this works out, because I'm tired of moving around, and for the immediate future and likely forever, travel nursing no longer holds an appeal for me.  I'm nervous but hopeful that today is a new start.  There are plans in place for the future.  But regardless of plans or timing... I have found my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment