Saturday, April 5, 2014

Oops.... No I didn't forget, I was just busy.

Ok, that's really a lie.  I wasn't really all that busy.  I didn't forget, but I guess I was just lazy.  Last time I mentioned finally deciding to make the move to Kansas City.  That was just a little over 2 months ago.  I've been all moved for about 3 1/2 weeks.  So things moved REALLY FAST once I decided to move. 
I actually start work on Monday.  I'm kind of grateful for that because I'm actually pretty bored at this point.  I think this is the longest in my adult life that I haven't been to work.  I'm excited but still a bit scared to go back to work.  Not only is it new people, it's a completely new facility.  I'm headed back to the ICU, and hopefully eventually to a position where I get to do both ICU and ER. 
Relationship wise things are great.  things aren't always easy and there are definitely things to work on, but overall I'm pretty damn happy. 
I'm back doing Crossfit again.  Thank you CROSSFIT BLUE SPRINGS!!!  And Becky and I are doing a Blacklight run close to home this August.  I'm back to running again, and I'm eternally grateful that the weather here is getting nicer.  I'm not a huge fan of the whole Severe thunderstorm and Tonado thing, but I'm still of the opinion that it's better than 14 plus feet of snow a year!
I've been reading all the FB posts from people doing the #365 grateful project.  Now I'm not one to keep going on something like that all year.  but I guess I'm going to try.  So my next post will be day 1.  And I'll TRY to do one every day.  They'll be separate from any other posts and may only be a word or two.  but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment