Thursday, January 9, 2014

I don't wanna!

Tomorrow I'm on a flight back to NY.  I don't wanna be.  I just want to leave life there behind and get on with my future.
Having my flights cancelled, although a pain, and inconvenience, was wonderful.  I enjoyed being able to spend time here.  Not sure if anything is going to come of the interviews, or resumes I sent, but hope springs eternal.

Apparently I have yet another legal battle awaiting me.  My wonderful family (yes that was sarcasm) is contesting my power of attorney.  Drama drama drama. I can't wait.  (Again, sarcasm) It's going to be a giant pain in my backside.

But on the flip side, I'm gonna get to spend some time with my love, and my Bestie is going to be in town, all the way from the land of mountains and palm trees.  I'm super excited for both.  Planning on a girls night with both!  Some  food and wine, and catching up.

It's going to be hard going back to work after such a long stretch off.  But I'm starting the process of saying goodbye to people.  I may be in a hurry to leave, but there are still people I'm going to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment